Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Real Content

Well, it's just about zero hour now. I'd take a picture of my fully loaded super-hiking-backpack, but I lack a digital camera. How lacking of me. That said, a strange feeling is beginning to take hold... not excitement, more like that "your life's about to change!" schtick you're supposed to feel during HS graduation, but don't actually because ceremonies are sucky and boring, especially when wrapped in a stuffy, itchy faux-medieval silk gown thing. Turnips are purple and round and white, yum yum. Speaking of boring, I will be stuck in a cramped airplane seat all alone with no one to talk to for the next 17 hours (Mika & Female Mika are on a different flight.) Pray for the survival of my sanity, harumf. Mmm turnips.

ACK! I really gotta go now. First stop: Berlin, Germany... it's gonna be f%cking insane there with the World Cup! Excitement, excitement. See you on the other side! Char-Char out.

No comments:

Post a Comment